The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

San Xavier Mission

Wow... first off I'd like to say that I have been trying to post since Sunday with no luck! Blogger really hated me! Maybe they think I post too many pictures and wanted a break. But patience is a virtue because I finally am able to post about our trip to the San Xavier Mission.

So my husband turned 22 on Friday! So he asked me if we could invite family over from Phoenix and see if they would like to cook for him and celebrate his birthday. He texted his mom, 2 brothers, sister, and my parents. No one was interested except for my parents. I was disappointed for him although he expected it. His sister's birthday is 2 days after his so she's usually first priority being the only girl. But he didn't seem to mind and was pretty excited that my parents were coming at that my mom agreed to cook for him. So we also decided to invite our friends Felicia and James and their 2 kids to come on down. They accepted as well. And then my mom said that my aunt and her 3 kids would also be joining them. So we were going to have a full house after all!

So we decided that to get out of the house on Saturday... we'd take a trip to the San Xavier Mission. And it was indeed a good idea.

The church was small but gorgeous! So many photo opportunities there. Unfortunately being 35 weeks pregnant I couldn't run around and take as many pictures as I usually do. But I did take a lot of my family... as they all ran around exploring.


The ceiling in the church

Diego and Alayna... Not happy that I made them pose

My cousin Alexis and I
The two most important men in my life! My Daddy and my Husband Jr.
My Aunt Kika and I


The Juan Diego Chapel. My brother is name Juan Diego... and my son is named after him so we took a picture of him standing in front of it. Diego got a kick out of the fact that his name was on the sign.

So we then decide after touring the church to go into the gift shop. With so many of us in there we all split up and looked at all the different things. My mom decided to buy Jr and Diego, Alayna, and Ducky a cross necklace as a souvenir. And as we're picking them out... Diego loses sight of us for one second and all we he hear is a scream and cry. Jr being the quickest reacted quick to see what was going on. Diego panicked because he was holding Alayna and Ducky's hands and they walked a little too far away from us and he freaked out. Jr scooped him up and tried to calm him. He did as soon as he saw Jr. But boy did he scare us!

So we took him outside the store. When Jr asked him why he got so scared, Diego replied... "See daddy... I was trying not to let my little sister and little cousin get lost so I told them to hold my hand. But they were walking too far away and when I turned around you guys were gone!"

The lady at the counter who was next to the kids when he panicked even said. He screamed and cried but never once let go of Ducky and Alayna's hands. She was impressed.
Nothing like Diego to wake us up and do something memorable on our trip.
So here's Diego with his cross

And here's Alayna with hers

Then it was decided that everyone wanted to climb the hill where there was a big cross at the top. They climbed and played up there for a while. Unfortunately I didn't get to join in on the fun... but my mom and I stayed at the bottom and talked with Felicia for a while. And we got to sit and relax.

The King of the World... or so he thinks

Look at this handsome man hiding behind the bushes.

Daddy and his Princess posing
Daddy and his little man!

Soon it was getting later so we decided to head back towards the mission and have all the new rosaries and necklaces blessed with Holy Water before we headed home to the dinner that was promised would be cooked that night.


Jamma blessing Alayna

Daddy blessed Diego and his necklace
Jr almost took a bath in the Holy Water!

So as we were leaving we decided to eat some Indian fry bread to hold us over until dinner. It was good! But the kids were way tired and we ate quickly and headed back to my house to put them all down for a nap!



Thanks Mom, Dad, Kika, Felicia, and James for spending the weekend with us. We had a great time! And at least Jr got some fun his birthday weekend.

1 comment:

Jose said...

I gotta admit, we did have fun too. It's nice to explore a new city and I think there is still so much for us to see in Tucson. We'll be back.