The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Expo

I decided to take my kids to the kids expo this year... so I called up my sister and asked her if she wanted to go. Every year I say I want to go but it never happens. The last time I went I was a kid myself! But I knew it would be a lot of fun for the kids and I could get lots of vendor information and maybe win a few prizes while there. So when I remembered a few days ago that it was coming up I had to work fast to be able to get the tickets early so I didn't have to pay $10/head at the door.

It was held at the University of Phoenix stadium... otherwise known as the Cardinal Stadium. I live literally 5 minutes away and yet I've never actually been there. And how long has it been built... yeah.

The kids were super excited once they found out where we were going... even though they had no idea what it was.



And Nichole and I were happy to take the kids... but we didn't realize that we'd meet a whole lot of celebrities.



But of course as always... potty stop before we even start because we KNOW these kids!


First up the kids watched an animal show. We saw a huge lizard thing, snakes, a turkey, chickens, a sugar glider, a baby goat... I am sure we saw few more but I don't remember them all. Diego, his friend, and Arielle all sat there just taking it all in while my nephews Anthony and Ducky were about ready to bolt everytime a new animal was brought out.



And Princess Atalie was so much cuter so my sister got some shots of her!





Then it was time for some arts and crafts...

Daddy helped Arielle make a flower and she was so amazed



And at the Cox booth we got to color Digi!



Even my sister and my husband joined in on all the fun!



And holy moly guess who showed up? Digi himself accompanied by Dora. Digi made my day... Dora made Arielle's day even though she wouldn't go anywhere NEAR them.





Diego got to part a cute little magic show!



And then all of a sudden we're just walking and Nichole spots him... it was Howler! She hands her husband her phone and pulls Howler to pose with her. He probably thought... what a crazy lady!



And then he was gone again just like that. What about me?! :(

There was lots of more activities for the kids to do and in between it was like a character celebrity overload! It was so exciting!

I mean come on now... Spongebob! Overwhelmed us seriously!



And then at the Coyotes booth... who was sitting there signing autographs?! Yup Howler. We jumped in line quick be cause he was also signing Coyote hats!

And when he wasn't looking the fangirl in me too over and I snuck in for a picture... aided by my sister of course... I snuck... she snapped...



And when he realized I was invading his personal space he stopped to pose for a picture. He must have liked me... that smile says it all!



And Diego and his best friend Detrick were stoked to get signed hats!


When Alayna saw Strawberry Shortcake she was so excited... forget Hockey... Strawberry is the business!



And Nichole and I were like totally in awe... the girl that was on our bedsheets as kids was standing right before our very eyes! Nichole was a kid again to say the least! Yup I thought her eyes were going to pop right out of their sockets.



Don't worry her glasses must have helped keep her eyes in place because we were able to continue on...

Got the kiddos together for a group picture... minus the princess babies...


We got separated for a bit... bathroom break you know how that goes... but right outside the bathroom was McGruff!



Nichole didn't get to see him but I told her of our chance encounter... and a few minutes later he appeared again and Nichole got her shot. We go back... way back to like 6th grade.

Take a bite out of crime. Ruff.



But wait?! Who is that jolly fellow standing over there?

Oh yes... George... Curious George...

Had to stalk him too... and take up entirely too much of his time.



Atalie wanted to touch him... and Arielle wanted to be as far away from him as possible...



And Nichole... well she snuggles with everyone...



So you see it was a star studded event... and all of it was just too much for us to handle.

I had to elevate Atalie to keep her from fainting... just way too much excitement on a Sunday afternoon.



And an outing is not an outing if Alayna doesn't fall and then whine about her scratches, y'all.



And the car ride home was peace... all 5 minutes if it.

2 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Hey...thanks for the invite...

:(

AiringMyLaundry said...

That looks like so much fun!

My kids would have loved meeting Spongebob.