The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BBQ at Tiffany's House

So Sunday I was invited to my friend Tiffany's house for a little BBQ and some swimming. The kids of course were all over that idea. After using my new phone that has a GPS on it... I call her Beverly... so we don't get confused... I got there a little late.

See what had happened was... I can input the address of where I want to go and it picks up the location I am at and will tell me how to get there... direction for direction, turn for turn, and street by street. If you know me... you know I have to have EXACT directions on how to get somewhere. I ask Jr for directions to everywhere I go and he has to give me directions without getting on the freeways. I am afraid to drive on the freeway. The 101 N is a piece of cake... but the 10 is a little crazy... although if needed I would get on it. But the I-17 I WILL NOT drive on alone. I have traumatic memories from when I was pregnant with Diego and my mom used to take me to work with her in my 9th month. And EVERY morning we'd get almost killed... or so I say. But really it was bad.

Anywho I am off-track again.

So I input the address and off I go. Beverly telling me where I needed to go. So I am almost getting to her community and Beverly says... "Turn Left on West Crowne King Rd and then turn right"... so I turn left and proceed to make a quick right. Then Beverly says... "Go .4 miles and then turn right on INSERT NAME OF STREET HERE (cuz I don't really remember)" So I do as I am told... and all the while I am noticing that there are hardly any houses up yet. Very few... and some being built still. So I keep driving. And again I hear Beverly... "You are now off track" ... WHAT?! NO! So I start to pull over to the side. And she says, "Location not found" Nooooooo! You can't do this to me Beverly I yell!(Meanwhile Diego is worried in the backseat at his Mother yelling at her cell phone... you know he's only 5... he doesn't quite understand." Well luckily my new phone also gets my emails and Tiff had emailed me the directions to her house anyway but it was too much to read while trying to drive... so as I was about to close out Beverly and open up my email... she says, "Location Found. You are back on track. GPS signal was low. Turn left on Riverside Ave. and the location is on your Left." PHEW!!! So I got there! All in one piece.

It was quite the adventure though.

Here are some pics:
The Hostess with the Mostess!

Arielle and I getting ready to swim

Tired after a long swim in the HOT sun!

Diego and Alayna

Diego is such a GREAT big brother and is ALWAYS taking care of his little sisters. Here he is with Miss Arielle... the little Mermaid.

Tiffany had the cutest little decorations and signs in her backyard... and the brand new pool was so pretty!

Ahhh so refreshing!

My Crazy Alayna

These adorable pinwheels were lining the lawn area of her yard.

Before we left... Alayna took this picture of Tiff and her doggie Bruiser!

Thanks Tiff! The food was awesome. Those Kabobs were so freaking good. And the cookies were definately heaven! We had a great time.

2 comments:

Jose said...

How did we find places before? Things that make you go hummmm! I really like the pictures, Diego is looking big now, I specially like the one with Duck, Princess, and Diego, weren't they rugrats just a little while ago?

Michelle said...

Daddy - Thanks for calling her Princess. Her name is no longer Alayna.

And I don't know YOU used to get places... but before Beverly I had Jr and my Mom to tell me! Haha!