The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Children's Museum & Pizza

Last night I decided to take the kids to the Children's Museum. I absolutely love going there! And so do the kiddos. I invited my sister, bro-in-law, and nephew Ducky to go along since they had never been.

So we arrived early to wait in line... there's alway interesting things to photograph there.




I didn't get much chance to though because Radio Disney was there and doing games and dancing with the kids. And giving away lots of cool stuff. Diego participated and won a prize.




Everything was going great but Arielle started to get cranky and cry. It's not like her to be that way. Especially out somewhere. So Daddy had to baby her... not that that's anything new... she's a MAJOR Daddy's Girl.






And as soon as we were let in... things went from bad to worse. Arielle was screaming her head off! Again, so not like her! That's when we noticed that she'd walk a little then tense up her body and lean over as if her stomach was in pain. And when I'd pick her up to hold her she'd continue to scream and I could feel her tensing up. We came to the conclusion that maybe she was constipated. But everytime we'd try and touch her tummy, she'd scream. Jr and I left the other to kids with my sister as we took Arielle downstairs to the family restroom and dealt with her. For about 30 minutes we massaged her tummy and tried to get her to go... with no luck. But after stripping her of her jeans and just soothing her... she calmed down. And we finally we able to go back into the museum and enjoy our time.

And Arielle was all smiles after that...


And Daddy entertained her...




Then it was Mommy's turn to make her happy. And happy she was as we rode through the car wash! (Daddy takes such flattering angles of Mommy...)






I didn't pull my camera out much though because I was busy trying to ensure Arielle didn't have any more meltdown moments.

But before we left I got a picture of my kids. Ducky didn't want to take a picture.






And just a fun fact. Arielle indeed pooped finally. Poor baby.

And today I babysat my Brother's kids all morning and into the afternoon... so when he was done running some errands... he took us to Peter Piper for lunch. It was yummy!

The babies of our family for the moment... about to be replaced by 3 more!




And then I got a group shot of my Bro with all the kids. His three. My three. His Godson Angel and Angel's brother Carlitos.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Always love your pictorials. Fun times. Poor chapalita tho.

Crystal said...

I loooove those type of places! I used to bug dad all the time to take us back to the Children's Museum in LA.

That places looks like FUUUUN!