The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Bits of Our Sunday: Atalie Meets Abuelita

I kinda love Sundays now... they've been so relaxing lately.

We got up and cleaned a little and then I decided to get the kids dressed and ready for the day.








We didn't have any plans but I didn't want to stay in the house. SO we decided to take the kids to my Abuelita's house so she could meet Atalie. So after she got home from church we stopped by. She was surprised but very excited. She even asked me to hold and feed her. We were there a good hour and a half! It's hard to stay there a long time because with 3 older kids they get into everything. Or get bored really easily. Grandma's house is just not kid-proof you know? She lives by herself there's no need. But it was a nice afternoon. Jr and I talked with her... she made us crack up laughing as usual. And she really gushed over Miss Atalie. I love seeing my Abuelita enjoying her great-grankids! You can see all the adoration she has for them. Atalie was no different. She kept telling me how much she thinks she looks like my Mom. And then she would get kinda sad and say to Atalie, "You Grandma never got to meet you..." And I quickly told her, "No Abuelita, you have it all wrong... she got to meet her before we did." And she smiled for a minute. But then she turned to me and said, "(Sigh)... I still can't believe she isn't alive anymore. It's so hard to comprehend how SHE isn't here. SO cherish each day because you never know..." And it made me sad... sad that my Grandma is still saddened by the loss of my Mom too... and sad for us as her daughters. We had a long conversation about her. And she is sad that my Mom will never get to enjoy all her grandkids and great-grandkids like she has. My Abuelita is truly blessed. She is 80 years old and has been around for us all.



After we left there I wanted to take the kids to the park but it was a pretty hot day to have the baby out so Jr suggested we stop for some subs and set up the slip n slide in the yard for the kids. So that's just what we did. We enjoyed lunch/dinner in the shade of our driveway... well all except for Arielle who decided she didn't want to eat and then did her new "fake" cry for us. Yup she developed it after Atalie was born.



This was their first time getting wet this summer so they were all excited to wear their new swimming suits and stuff.

First came Diego who thinks he has so much muscle... I swear that kid eats so much! I just don't know where it all goes...


Then Alayna with her new Bikini. She loves it!


And of course the chunky monkey... I laughed so hard when Jr put this two-piece on her... my little 97th percentile child...


And Atalie has some bathing suits which are still too big anyway but she's not ready for the whole getting wet thing. LOL She likes to sleep instead.


So they had a really fun time. Arielle wasn't too sure at first. I had to keep telling her it was okay to get in.


But once she finally got in there was no getting her out.







2 comments:

*Tiff* said...

This post made me happy and sad and then happy again. I love all of your posts and the pictures. By the way I love love love Atalie's outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Que cariƱosa se ve Atalie dale besitos por mi.
Tia Ade