The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Another Day at the Science Center

Today we had plans to go to the Science Center once again because the Husband had never been. And the kids just wanted him to see EVERYTHING! I baby sit my niece and nephew and my bestie's baby Connor so we knew we'd have a full load going there. But we're so used to it. But my sister-in-law Jen needed someone to watch her 4 kids that day and yup, that was me. With a little arranging we were able to borrow my husband's Mom's van because there was no way we'd all fit in my Suburban and we went in two cars. The morning was great. Jr and I were prepared to spend the day with 11 kids. We fed them all before we left. Everyone was being good and in the best moods. I was quite happy that everyone was so gosh darn happy!
Once we got there we made sure all the kids went potty before we started. The first destination was where they have the 4 and under play area so the babies could have some fun.


And not even 10 minutes into our wonderful trip... my nephew Ramon started crying. And if you don't know my nephew Ramon, he cries a lot and SUPER loud! So being that the place even with a good amount of people there it isn't very loud. I took him out of the area to try and calm him down. After he calmed down I took him back. But as soon as we were back with everyone he started crying again and screaming for his sisters to hold him. This happened a few times then my husband finally decided to take him completely outside the building where he continued to cry for 40 mins! While I stayed inside with the other 10 kids. Needless to say I didn't take pictures for an entire hour because I had to keep my eyes on 9 kids since Connor couldn't go anywhere because he was strapped into the stroller.


Finally I called my husband to come inside because the kids were so bummed they couldn't show him all the cool stuff they wanted to show him. We laid Ramon int he stroller and he slept the entire rest of our trip. I think he just needed a nap. And Jr finally got to play with the kids.

And the kids were super happy!

And we went into an area I didn't get to see the first time we went.

It was cool they had this screen that distorts your face and the kids thought Jr was hilarious!

My favorite thing was this white screen that you stood behind and it had all these little rain like things that poured down and kinda bounced off your silhouette. It was just so cool that we stayed there forever playing! This is Ducky, Jr, and Diego on his shoulders.

Me and my 4 kids.



My nephew Ducky and my niece Laila... and my arm cuz Laila was scared.


My nieces Tallynna and Brianna

And my and my nieces as Charlie's Angels

Then we went into the Forces of Nature area cuz we wanted Jr to see the show they play there. Easily my favorite part. I snapped a couple pics before other random people started filing into the area. I stayed out of since we had Connor and Ramon in the double stroller and I was carrying Arielle who is scared of it. But we stood by the rail and still got the same effect.


And then we decided to go home after only about 2 1/2 hours because we were so tired from the first hour where Jr dealt with a crying baby and I watched 10 kids alone. But before we left I wanted a quick picture since we had all 10 of my parents grandkids together.

And of course, an outtake :P

No comments: