The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Arizona Science Center

So livingsocial.com had run a deal a couple weeks ago for a Summer Pass for up to 4 people to the Arizona Science Center for $32! It is good until Labor Day so I thought it was a great thing to buy seeing that 1.) I am always looking for fun things to do with my kids that are affordable and *BONUS* indoors... and 2.) We've never been there so I knew they would find it interesting for the summer. I posted the link on my facebook because I love sharing my finds with other people. My brother bought the deal and so we decided to go!

The kids were so excited and we had quite the bunch seeing as I have 4 and my brother has 4!


Right when you walk in there is this big telescope thing and the kids can look into it and it shows on a big screen hanging from the ceiling... here's Diego's eye!


The first activity we did was the water area outside. The kids LOVED this. And so did I! There was this huge structure that sends balls all over the little roller coaster type rails. Plus anything to do with water and balls is fun. All ages liked it! I took a bunch of pictures of the kids having a blast and then put my camera away so I could join in.








After a while of playing in the water... and we lasted a pretty good while... we continued on inside.






The next section I didn't see a lot of because it had a 4 and under play area and the 4 littles played in there while I sat and kept watch. But my brother played with the 4 older ones in that area.


There was a Build-a-bear house and my girls quickly gravitated towards it. They would have stayed there all day if we let them. Cooking and eating... all I kept hearing was Atalie screaming "Lunchtime!" It was adorable. Of course only I could understand her so I thought it was funny.




When my bro came and joined me I was able to leave him watching the littles while I walked around to see what the older kids were looking at.

I found Diego taking a shower...


But then I steered him to play with tools.


And Alayna was playing with shapes and making flowers and such.


And after prying the littles from the play area we were off to see more stuff.

Like this slide that is a stomach and then it farts you out... literally. The kids LOVED the fart noises!


Even though Atalie is young and doesn't quite understand what a lot of the stuff is she still had a good time in each area we went to. She has such an imagination all her own. She walked around with the magnifying glass saying, "Whoa Mommy Whoa" and looking at things.


Alayna is always off in her own world every time. While the other kids are doing the stuff that involves strength or physical things... she is always found quietly doing something hands on like puzzles or building things.


My niece Brianna doing something physical... case and point.


In the Forces of Nature area we learned about just that. The little girls liked this earthquake area. You take blocks and build a house on the platform. Then it has handles and you can shake it and see if your house withstands the quake. They found that quite enjoyable for some time.


And then there is this really cool show you can watch that goes on like every 15-20mins or so... not sure. But it was so so cool. I don't wanna give it away but it goes through talking about thunder, lighting, earthquakes, monsoons, tsunamis, tornadoes... things like that. I took these of the kids while there were talking about the monsoons. My Arielle was deathly afraid of the show. She wiggled and flipped out the entire time. It was quite hilarious. Atalie was in my arms and she liked it.




And while the big kids continued playing in there digging for minerals and such I took the little into this musical play area and we stayed there at least 45mins. The loved it. Atalie is attracted to anything musical so she was fascinated. But they also had fun played with the foam block things.




And Arille played with the xylophone for a while. She thought it was cool cuz I could played Mary Had A Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle, and When The Saints Go Marching In, on it. There was 2 of them so while I played one she either joined in pounding on hers or using the stick as a mic to sing as I played.




I love watching my two little girls learn so much. And I love seeing how different they are and what they gravitate towards. They're so different. But so much the same.




And after almost 5 hours (which totally didn't seem like that long) we made our way out. But Atalie caught sight of this reflection from something that was hanging on the level above us and she twirled and twirled in it. I had to literally pull her away and sit her in the stroller or she would have continued dancing.






After we left and were walking back to the parking garage there was these stairs and I got the idea to do a few group pictures. Minus Atalie because she was too busy eating snacks to care that I wanted her to be my model. But everyone else lets me do what I want with them!










It was a great Sunday! I just love exploring and learning new things with my kiddies.

No comments: