The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 14, 2010

I've Had It Up To *HERE* With Pee!

Dear Arielle,

Sweet rotten precious child of mine. What did I deserve for you to make it so difficult for me to potty train you? I feed you, bathe you, take care of you, love you, play with you... and still you find some kind of twisted fun in making life difficult for me. Your brother and sister were so easy to train... but you... no you have to be the one to make me suffer.

You see... you get the concept really easily.

Mommy: Arielle do you have to go potty?

Arielle: No. (That's you knowing where I want to take you and deciding you're independent enough to make your own decisions. That's fine. I want to raise a child who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say no. But NOT to your Mother!)

Mommy: Well Sweetheart let's go to the bathroom anyways so you can try okay?
(Well I have to disguise this for the blog world because it's usually more like
"Let's try to go anyway..."
"No!"
"Yes"
"No!"
"Say No to Mommy one more time and I will..."
"No Mommy!"
"Get your little stinky butt up and get in the bathroom before I kick your butt!"
Not as sweet right? Well let's pretend I do talk to you all sweetly like that and let's pretend you don't fight with Mommy. I am doing this for you sake here.)

So once I get your rotten precious self off of the couch, away from the toy you're playing with, or whatever else you're doing... you actually run to the bathroom.

You know the drill. Light. Stool. Seat adapter on toilet. Sit. Pee.
Oh wait... YOU NEVER REMEMBER THE PEE PART!
Hence why I am writing you this letter in the first place!

No instead you talk about pee. You talk about poop. You talk about Atalie. You beg to get off. You beg to watch Kai-Lan. You yell at Alayna to get out. You yell at Diego to stop peeking. You yell at mommy that you're done. Even though I tell you a million times you need to try.

But alas you win (after literally 10-12 minutes on the toilet) And then we proceed to finish the process anyways. Wipe the nothingness. Flush the non-existant pee. Put everything away. Wash the hands. Turn off the light. And then you proceed to pee somewhere else not even 1 minute later.

Seriously? What did I do to you that you find joy in this? You take 20 minutes of my life away and we do this once or twice an hour.

Well I can't complain too much... you have gotten to the point where for the most part you'll tell me when you have to go to the bathroom. But once of two things will happen. Either the lengthy process I just told you about... or you pee in the bathroom on the floor/rug. And lately when I see you disappear from my sight I know it's cuz you have to pee... and I'll find you in the bathroom peeing on the rug, floor, pile of clothes, or pile of toilet paper that you unroll yourself.

Well at least you're starting to get that the pee needs to be done in the bathroom.

I am considering just leaving newspaper on the ground in there. Would that make you more comfortable?

You tell me what I can do to help you out... cuz I've had it up to HERE with pee!

Love (yes I still love you),
Your Mom (Who is sick and tired of selling like pee and smelling pee everywhere I go.)

I will commend you on one thing though. You've gone to sleep and naps WITHOUT a cup for 3 weeks now! Yipee! And that means you wake up completely dry now!

Progress!

1 comment:

Nikki Darling said...

This was ha-freaken-larious!!!!