The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tea Party

Diego brought me an invitation a few days ago for a Mother's Day Tea Party at his school today. And of course I told him I would be there. He's been so excited all week and kept tight lipped about what he had made me and what was going to go on.

So I left the girls with Jr and I went to his school. Man did his face light up when he saw me. I was immediately invited to his desk. Once most Moms had arrived our kids served us Tea and Cookies. But truth be told... I got pink lemonade instead. Hey it was an option... and Diego picked it out. He said I'd like lemonade better. And I got a chocolate chip cookie. Good stuff.


After eating our little treats... he presented me with my gifts.

I got a poem. Titled "My Mommy". They laminated them and those were our place mats.


If you can't make it out (he has bad handwriting!) it says:

My Mom is a byoodfool Mom
Osom
sweeT
Happy
rEsponsible
Respectful

Isn't that adorable? So what if "Awesome" is spelled wrong... I am OSOM!

But that wasn't it... they also had a choice to make their Mom's bath salts or plant them flowers. So I also got a flower in a pot that he painted for me. I love it so much. I am gonna hope and pray I can keep it alive. I sure don't have a green thumb... not at all. But I will try! He planted it all himself and grew it. It's so special.


And last but not least they performed some songs for us along with their 4th grade buddies. It was cute.





And then it was time to go home. I love being able to go to these special things. The excitement in his face to do everything for me makes my heart swell up. How just taking time out of my day for him can make him so happy.

I looked around the room and lots of Moms looked extremely bored and annoyed. Most of them playing on their cell phones. Some actually walking out of the room to make or take calls. It was kinda sad. Is it really so much to take 45 minutes out of your day for your child? I mean they already went through the trouble to be there. The Mom across from us kept telling her boy "I think I am going to leave now..." And he'd beg her to stay. And she would say, "Your Dad is waiting for me." And she did this like 3 times before actually bailing out early. Sad really. All I can say is I was so proud to be there. Oh and when Diego was presenting me with my flower and stuff I heard her behind me tell her son, "Why didn't you paint me a pot for flowers instead of making me bath salts... what I am I supposed to do with these?" I couldn't believe it. I was so irritated. Like really really irritated.

But for me, it was a great afternoon. Thanks my Diego! I love you.


No comments: