The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Another Day In My Life

I had a Dr's appointment and Jr was going to Nogales so he took the girls to my sister-in-law so my mother-in-law could watch them all before I woke up in the morning.

So I woke up (later than I wanted but what's new) I had only 20 minutes before we had to be out of the house to take Diego to school. Thank goodness I showered the night before I would have been in trouble.

I got ready quick and Diego and I were out the door. Since I forgot my camera... yeah I was that in a hurry... all my pictures are with my cell phone.

8am dropped Diego off at school and drove to my appointment.

8:30am I got to my appointment and checked in. I was there for my glucose test. Joy. Wonderful. I was sooooo sleepy. Only 3 hours of sleep.

8:40am They called me back to do the usual... pee in a cup (yup still pregnant)... blood pressure (normal)... and weight (I gained 2 pounds since my last appt on Jan 7th. Which puts me at a grand total of 10lbs at 29 weeks.) Then I had to sit there and drink the wonderful fruit punch they provided. It's not really gross tasting... it just makes my tummy upset. Blah!

8:50am Back to the waiting room for my hour wait. Luckily I texted with Jr and my brother for 30 minutes which helped pass the time. And I had my ipod touch fully charged and was playing Uno.


9:30am They called me back into a room so I could see my Dr.


Once he came in he listened to the heartbeat (did I mention it's so weird to be at an appointment without Jr? He has gone to every appointment with me in all our pregnancies no matter what!) and the heartbeat was great. Then he measured my tummy. I am 28 weeks 5days (but who's counting) and I was measuring 30 weeks. Since my appointment on Jan. 7th I am measuring a week ahead size-wise. He said obviously it's not a big deal now... but if we continue this path he'll have to induce me (again I've done it 3 times... I kinda prefer it) because he wants to avoid a c-section since I am pretty petite. Okie dokie! Then he said wow 10lbs of gained weight so far is great! He says I can gain 1lb a week until the end of my pregnancy and still be perfectly fine. I said, "Dr. I really don't think I can handle 10 more lbs... seriously I look like I've gained 20lbs or more already!" Then I mentioned to him about being sick and stuff. And we talked and that was that.

9:50am Got my blood drawn. Fun stuff. Still beyond sleepy!


10:00am I was out of there! Time to pick up my girls!

10:15am Got to my mother-in-law's to get my girls. Found them with their hair like this!


Then I talked to my mother-in-law for a while... hadn't seen her in a month. And after I got my girls dressed for the day... I took a mini nap.

12:30pm Took Layna to school. And by this time I was starving.

12:45pm Decided that I didn't want to go home so Arielle and I went to have lunch at Peter Piper. Just her and I. It was so freakin fantastic! She had tons of fun. I got tired.


2:00pm We left Peter Piper and went home to see if we could get a nap in before picking up the kids from school... I needed sleep! On our little drive home... the sun finally came out.



And we DID nap shortly.

3:15pm Both of us woke up before either of us were ready... both of us grouchy... both still sleepy... but we had to get Diego from the bus stop. So here we go again...


3:25pm Diego's bus arrives! Yay! But I am sooooo thirsty!

3:30pm I remember Sonic's has half price drinks from 2-4pm and I can go get me a huge drink! So I get me a Strawberry Limeade, the kids a Cherry limeade, and some chicken sandwiches and fries.


3:40pm I need gas so I stop quickly to pump before Alayna gets out.


As I am leaving the gas station I am getting ready to pull out and as I start turning right and my stupid drink falls out of the cup holder (which won't actually hold a drink) and starts spilling. I put the car in park and reach over to get it... and what do you know... the stupid straw pierced straight through the bottom of the cup and it's leaking like crazy!! So I plug my finger into the hole and drive one handed to Alayna's school.

3:50pm We arrive at Layna's school and I remember that I had an orange water bottle in the back seat where I had drank water from. So Diego finds it and we pour their drink into the water bottle... easier for the kids not to spill... and I pour mine into their cup. All is well again.... except that my hand is all sore and cramped up from holding the cup on the drive.

4:00pm Layna is out! I can go home!!!

4:30pm I am finally home after a quick stop at my Dad to pick up a folder.

Then I cooked dinner for the kids and I was out! For the rest of the night! Ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que dia mas ocupado pero te felicito tu puedes con eso y mas.
Tu blog me encanta.
tu tia

Anonymous said...

Ah Michelle you do look tired at the doctor's office. I love the photos and your "a day in your life posts"