The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Arielle's 3rd Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Arielle's 3rd Birthday... mermaid style! She loves mermaids. And obviously Ariel. But we all know how I am not big on licensed characters for parties although I have done some. Instead I asked my sister to design me a mermaid that looked like Arielle. And we put together a simple party for her.


My best friend Tiff made her cupcakes. They were lemon flavored with lemon and cream cheese frosting. They were to die for! And I am NOT a cake person at all... but for some reason I can never stop eating the cupcakes she makes. I had about 3 or 4 today... I am eating one as I blog... shhh!


Here she is dressed and ready to go! It was funny because my niece Emma had asked my Dad "Why is Arielle wearing a bathing suit?" And he said, "I don't know I'm just the Grandpa. Go ask her Mommy." And when she came to ask me I answered, "Because she is a mermaid!" And she walked away with a satisfied answer. Haha!


When I asked Arielle to pose for me and say cheese this is what I got: It's her new thing to just pretend to be asleep for pictures.


And then she lost her shyness pretty quick (or the shyness she pretends to have) and turned into her old self again for a little photoshoot with her best friend "Tippany"








Arielle loves her "number one Grandpa" and thought she was so funny when she made him wear her headband...




Little sister mingled with Tio Jorge


Big sister posed with the birthday mermaid...


And alone.


And big brother was no where to be seen because when the cousins come around he has no time to waste in front of a camera.

The kids had fun playing the entire time in the brinca brinca




Soon it was time for some cupcakes




But when we started singing she got shy again and sat down and closed her eyes...


But like every great actress she woke up blew out her candle and took her bite. Haha this kid is too much sometimes she cracks me up!




And she very much enjoyed her cupcake.




Then she opened her gifts!








And before running off to enjoy the rest of her party she posed for me... a real genuine pose. THIS is RARE!


She loved her ponies and played with them the entire time


And her Pinkalicious is another favorite gift


I would say it was a great day for her! She finally gets the concept of birthday parties and all she could talk about the night before was her birthday cake! Haha!

No comments: