The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm 2011

Friday after the kids got off of school we loaded up and stopped at the store for some lunch and snacks before hitting the road. But at exactly 4pm we were getting on the freeway and heading towards California!


The sky looked like this:


And 30 mins into our trip is starting raining and pretty much rained on use the entire rest of the trip.


We only made one stop and that was 2 hours in... just to potty, gas up, and switch Arielle's seat to the middle next to Atalie so that the 3 older kids could all be together in the back. Oh yes... we my nephew Ducky too. I don't have 5 kids... although it wouldn't really matter because I practically own the kid now anyway.

The next morning we were up bright and early... and when I say bright and early... I mean Jr had me up at 5:50am to shower. We still didn't end up leaving the house until 9:30am but for us that is record time! We usually don't roll into Knott's until almost Noon.


We made a quick stop at the McDonalds across the street from the amusement park because although we made sure that the kids were very well fed before we left, us adults needed some nourishment too.


Once we got inside the picture spree began... would you expect anything less from me?




We were standing around when I hear a voice from behind me say, "Tia, turn around and take a picture!" And when I turned I found Diego and Ducky JUST like this! (They MUST be my kids! I am so proud!)


Then first stop was Camp Snoopy!


The kids got to meet characters right away




But getting on rides was what they were excited for!








What I love the most about Knott's is how much fun the kids have. And Atalie was a perfect angel the entire day too. But she is perfect every single day so this was nothing different. I love how easy she is!




In Camp Snoopy they always have something fun for the kids to do to win prizes. Last time we went it was a safari themed scavenger hunt where at each checkpoint the kids got a safari themed prize. This time it was sports themed. And each checkpoint they had to complete a different sports related task. At the end they got a free Snoopy water bottle and coupon for a $6 Tshirt. So we all ended up buying the kids their shirts and of course they all had to wear them right away.




We spent a couple hours in there and then my Dad and the rest of the family arrived. Which meant more pictures duh!














And then it was decided that the adults needed some fun too so we started to ride the bigger rides. Good thing all the older kids (Brianna, Tallynna, Diego, Noe, and Anthony) are daredevils and ride all the roller coasters too. There is not a ride they won't get on as long as they are tall enough!

So we had the guys stay off with the babies and little kids...


And we had fun getting on our favorite coasters and some new ones we hadn't tried too




But all that fun makes us hungry... lunchtime!








After lunch it was decided that we ride Ghostrider... that has to be my favorite ride. I had two brave boys waiting with me in line.


After the ride we took a little break and my cousin Crystal snapped a whole bunch of awesome pictures of my little Atalie.








Then my cousins Thalia and Crystal watched my 3 girls so that Jr and I could ride the Silver Bullet...








The rest of time was spent sitting on benches in Camp Snoopy while the kids rode more rides


Fantastic day... but we were pooped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Looks like you guys had a great time. We use to take the kids to Knotts all the time; WAY more affordable than Disneyland and I loved it there