The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise

Yesterday I babysat my 2 nieces and 2 nephews and they stayed the night because my sister-in-law's Mom is in the hospital and my Brother had to work today. So I had 9 kids in my house. My 4, my brother's 4, and my sister's son... all I was missing was Laila... but she cries at my house.


But it was very nice. The kids were all really well behaved. I was expecting chaos... it usually is... but surprisingly they were in good moods and happy kids. Yeah!

I mean my nephew Juanito even performed a concert of songs at the table while eating!


I decided it was a good day to have salad for lunch...


It was very good... and Diego agreed!


While I was cleaning up after lunch Diego noticed a fire out the back door... so we ran upstairs to Alayna's room to get a better view.




This evening was Diego's final baseball practice. His last game will be Wednesday and Monday we have closing ceremonies. Of all the activities Diego has done so far I have enjoyed baseball the most. It's in my blood I guess.




Even Alayna has really loved watching them practice and play their games. Don't tell her I told you but I think the real reason in Diego's best friend Detrick. She swears she is going to marry him... she tells him all the time :)




And this little girl is obsessed with Rapunzel now... like overly obsessed... it's all she talks about.


Arielle: Mom I am going outside.
Me: Okay but you have to put your shoes on.
Arielle: No I am Rapunzel... she doesn't need shoes.
Me: I don't care who you are I said you need shoes.
Arielle: But Mom... I am am Ariel... mermaids don't need shoes.
Me: If mermaids want to walk on land then they need shoes so go put them on.
(She goes and puts her shoes on defeated)
Arielle: Okay Mother I put my shoes on...
Me: I told you Rapunzel... Mother knows best! (A quote from the movie)
Arielle: (Giggles) As she walks out the door singing the Mother Knows Best song <3



My littlest Princess is always content to be outdoors... and even in June the weather is great to spend the evenings watching baseball.




And here's my boy in action! (I can't figure out how to put more than one video together so you get 3 little clips... sorry!)







After the game we headed home but as we approached the cemetery Diego screamed, "Oh Mom can we please stop and say hi to Jamma?!" And Alayna followed up with, "Yeah please I really needed to talk to her!"

So a quick right and we parked to visit with my Mama.

Alayna was the first one to the spot... Diego got lost trying to beat her (Alayna has a good memory sometimes) and Alayna stopped right at her stone and said, "Grandma I needed to tell you I graduated Kindergarten. You would be so proud of me!" And she said it in the most confident proud voice ever. And then she said, "I hope you got the balloon that my Mommy bought me for my Graduation that me and Diego and Ducky sent to you with all our kisses on it."

Diego kinda looked at her insanely when she sat there literally talking her heart out to the ground. I sat there the entire time with a smile from ear to ear just watching this amazing little girl. I love that she could just sit there and talk not worrying that we'd think she was crazy. Not embarrassed that she was talking to a plaque on the ground.

Because this wasn't the case at all. She was talking to her Grandma the only way she knows how. And sitting there with the hopes that Jamma heard her every word. Amazing is all I can say.

Diego and I sat there more quietly, I imagine he would rather be alone with his thoughts... I did the same.

-Mama, We Miss You
A year a half has gone way too fast...







And for good measure... here is my conversation with Arielle about Rapunzel:

1 comment:

Jose said...

Awesome post! Full itinerary of fun stuff, but I guess with four kids that is kindda a daily thing. I admire your stamina.