The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Juanito is Two!

Today was my nephew Juanito's 2nd birthday! We celebrated with a Monkey themed party for him. Lots of work went into putting this party together... but by now I think me and Jen are pros at organizing and hosting our events! Plus it's a lot of fun too!

The notsofun part is the clenaing BEFORE you can set up. Luckily my husband is a very good worker and Jen and I have no problem putting "workboy" (which is Jen's new nickname for him) to work.



And while he did that, and Jen ran around picking up tables, and food, and last minutes things... I stayed home decorating and setting everything up. Juanito happened to be napping while all this was going on... and when he woke up he walked in on me putting together the centerpieces... and was in amazement over the balloons. He was so funny... telling me "Broooom Broooms"



Then he played in the dirt as we waited for his guests to arrive



And I set up all the decorations with the help of my nieces







Then his Grandma Linda showed up to set up his cake/cupcakes. I can't stress how awesome this lady is. I love her!



Then the people came...




And after a while of swimming fun he got to open his presents. I have to add that this age is so fun. By 2 years they get the process of a birthday party better and they are more comfortable having all the attention on them the whole day. And after opening the first gift and we cheered really loud... he got to the second one and held it up for everyone to see... thus making everyone cheer really loud again. He had a blast holding up his gifts, and anything else he could get his hands on really, and waiting for everyone to cheer. It was hilarious!






And my Grandpa's (his great-grandpa) gift... Haha

And the cool shirt Jen made him...


And here's the cheering section:


And last but not least... cake!




Safe to say he had a great time!


Happy Birthday Little Monkey Boy!

2 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Michelle, your pictures are SO much better than mine! Thank you for making this day special for him.

Anonymous said...

wow!that was cute.you guys did a great job! :D

-Becca