The Queen: Michelle

The Queen: Michelle
I am 28 years old. Still a princess but the queen of my family. Spoiled beyond belief. Lucky and truely blessed. A lover. A crafter. A mother. A wife. A friend. This is me.

My King: Junior

My King: Junior
The LOVE of my life! He completes me and balances me out in every way. He's a workaholic. He's loud, blunt, and crazy. He drinks Monsters like his life depends on it. Above all he is the greatest Daddy I could ever ask for, for my children. And he treats me like his Queen (and he calls me that too).

The Model Child: Diego Ray

The Model Child: Diego Ray
9 years old. My only boy. He is the epitome of the perfect child. He is so responsible and independent. Wise beyond his years. He is laughter, he is love, he is compassion, he is simply amazing. He keeps me grounded and reminds me always that I am beautiful. He is a natural born leader and takes care of the household and family better than me!

The Diva: Alayna Danae

The Diva: Alayna Danae
7 years old. She is drama. My fashionista for sure with a style all her own. Sensitive and loving when she wants to be. Thumbsucker. My biggest headache because she is the most like me. She is the only one who can cause me to become uncontrollably angry. She loves to dance. She loves to model. My bookworm and most academic.

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace

The Wild Child: Arielle Marie-Grace
4 years old. This one is something else. She is pure comedy. Never a dull moment with her crazy antics. She is also the crybaby. She does things her own way. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to be cute to get it. My Disney loving pal. So girly. Her favorite color is pink. Loves Rapunzel. Will wear a dress every single day. Can't leave the house without a bow in her hair. She refuses.

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle

The Munchkin: Atalie Belle
2 years old. My sweet baby. She loves her Mommy above all else. She is a cuddlebug for sure. The calmest most well behaved baby ever! But she has TONS of energy. She is so small and petite. She loves to sing and dance. She so SO ready for ballet and has yet to even step foot in a class. She loves Minnie Mouse and watching Disney Jr. She is hilarious and talks way too much.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

What's On My Tube?

Weekends are a great way of catching up on my DVR shows. Usually I have a jam packed planned out weekend... but these past few days have been very low key. No plans. Nothing. So I did just that... snuggled in my bed with my remote and a soda watching my shows.
So I figured I share with you people... What's on my tube:


So You Think You Can Dance: My favorite show of all time! What I love about this show is the diversity of dance they present and how awesome the routines they come up with are. Every week there's something new to amaze me. I jumped off the American Idol bandwagon and never watched it last season. It's just not there for me anymore. There's no passion in the show anymore. There's no emotion. And with SYTYCD almost every dance can touch you. And you can plainly see these dancers are passionate about what they do. This season has been awesome! The top dancer were ALL good... and it's so hard to see anyone go each week. It's so entertaining the show flies by. I love love love love LOVE this show!


The Secret Life of the American Teenager: Season 2 just started last week and OMG it was an incredible one hour.... SOOOOO much stuff happened! Let me tell you about the show. It's about a girl named Amy (shown right) who is 15 years old, a band geek (pretty band geek) in high school, and she ends up pregnant by the most popular guy in school who is nothing but trouble. A rebel kid who is in foster care and has a troubled past. The show depicts a whole group of high school students and their sex lives. Molly Ringwald plays Ann, Amy's mom who is going through a divorce. It's kinda a great show because it really does show everything Amy went through once she found out she was pregant. Telling her parents, going to the Dr, dealing with school and gossip, growing up, maturing, and even deciding if she wanted to keep her baby or have it adopted. The show is funny and real. I laugh and I cry. It's very positive and talks about all the issues teens face when it comes to sex, peer pressure, and family life.
There's a little of everything Amy the innocent girl, Adrian the slutty girl, Grace the cheerleader virgin,
Ricky (the guy who got Amy pregnant) is the rebel, Ben (Amy's boyfriend) the geek, Jack (the Christian Jock), and the parents who are trying to raise them with all their own problems. It's really a great cast!
At the end of the first season Amy decides to keep her baby and she gives birth to a baby boy, who her sister names John. This 2nd season is proving to be as incredible. So much happened in just the one hour season premier! SO MUCH! And it looks like AMy is going to have to learn that having a baby so young is more work than she could have ever imagined and even though her parents love her, she'll need to grow up and start doing things on her own.
If you've never watched it I really recommend it... especially if you have teenagers in your life. Very insightful to the way they think. Tuesdays Nights 8/7c on ABC Family


Jon & Kate Plus 8: I know I know... I shouldn't watch this show. But honestly I can't stop watching. The kids are so cute and it's fun to see how a family with 8 kids functions. Sure they don't show everything but this season is very real. I have cried numerous times watching this marriage fall apart. And I don't even feel like Kate is only to blame. Sure I can agree that they put on a huge front for the sake of the show. But your job is what keeps your family afloat and after so many years of doing the show, without it, they would have a tough time taking care of their 8 kids. It's not impossible... normal people do it all the time. But this has been their job for the last 5 years. It's so sad to see all the stressed in their lives finally get the best of them. You can see Kate wants to continue with the show and her books whereas Jon wants a more normal life now. It's a hard situation to be in... but I can't help myself and still watch the show every week.


16 and Pregnant: This is a show on MTV about young girls who get pregnant. It documents
their pregnancy, up until the birth, and after. Each episode (1hr) highlights one girl and her journey. It's eye opening for teenagers. I identify with the show a lot... maybe that's why I watch it... because I had my first child at 18. The only difference is, these girls mostly don't have a support system, and I always did and still do. It's sad to see how lost these girls are with no one behind them. Interesting show. Some of the girls grow up right away but others try to still be teenagers and think someone else will take care of their child.


So those are the main shows I watch... among other reality TV shows. I love reality tv... no matter how scripted some may be. I enjoy seeing other people live their lives. I guess it's just fun to see how different my life is from theirs. I learn a lot sometimes... and it's quite entertaining... especially all the drama.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Well, I watch one out of your four.

Jenny from the Blog said...

I wish I had time...